The only way to guarantee your student receives a yearbook is to pre-order ONLINE.
Purchase a Yearbook:
- Pre-Order online by April 8, 2022 to guarantee your student receives a yearbook.
- Limited quantities of yearbooks will be available for purchase in June, while supplies last.
$18 – Pre-Order Discount Through April 8, 2022
$20 – Full Price after April 8, 2022
Help The Yearbook Committee:
- Take Photos! Our biggest need is photos from classrooms and events. You can email them or upload with the directions below! No time commitment other than being where you already are.
We need photos of classrooms, celebrations, art projects, PTA events, field trips, recess fun, etc. Submitting photos is a great way to ensure your kid’s smile is in the yearbook outside of the class photos!
- Design Pages! Work with the team to organize photos and page layouts. Time commitment is flexible and can be 2-20 hours in the spring based on your availability.
Share your Photos:
- Include names, grades, teachers when possible.
- Get small groups, 3-5 students in each photograph
- Send full-sized images
Option A: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with attached photos
Option B: Upload directly to commpe.pictavo.com
- Create/verify your account, if needed
- Log in
- On the left, click the folder you want to put the images in
- Click the blue ‘Upload Photos’ button at the top
- Select the images for upload from your computer
- Tag your photos with names or dates (optional)
- Click ‘Upload Photos’
Yearbook Cover Art Contest:
The Yearbook Cover is selected from entries in the fifth-grade Yearbook Cover Art Contest. Every 5th grader is welcome to participate in the contest. Entry forms will go home in October and are due in November. If the entry form is lost, drawings can be submitted on a blank piece of white paper (no lined paper please). Students are encouraged to draw a picture that represents the school and our wonderful IVE community. Full color designs are generally selected by committee members.
All PTA events subject to Covid-19 guidelines and ISD approvals. Check back here for latest info near event date.
- Friday, October 29
- Wednesday, November 3
- Wednesday, November 10
- Thursday, November 11
- Wednesday, November 17
- Thursday, November 25
- Friday, November 26
- Wednesday, December 1