NEW! IVE Spirit Wear Store
Visit www.ivepta.org/spiritwear for more information!
GRAND OPENING PROMOTION: Enjoy 25% off all garments and free shipping on $25 or more. Just type in the code: SPIRIT22-FS at checkout. This promotion will run until February 10.
1) Our current levy will expire December 31, 2022. The School Board approved to have the renewal levy on the ballot in April. Ballots will be due April 26th. This levy must pass in order to continue programs for our 2022-2023 school year and beyond (this is a 4 year levy, so will fund through 2026).
2) Click below for a list of what is funded by our local Issaquah School District Levies (see page 12 for a list of programs): https://www.issaquah.wednet.edu/docs/default-source/election/2022/dec.-2-ldc-meeting-slidedeck.pdf?sfvrsn=2440a817_4
3) The ISD Levy Development Committee is made up of representatives from every school, local business representatives, and community members are meeting from December 2021 to January 2022 to form a recommendation for a levy package for 2022 ballot measures. The committee will present its recommendation to Superintendent Ron Thiele, who will bring the final recommendation to the Issaquah School Board for approval at the Jan. 27, 2022 School Board Meeting. The Levy Development Committee will consider the proposed content, total cost and tax impact of three ballot measures: an Educational Programs and Operations Levy (formerly called the Maintenance and Operations Levy), a Capital (Technology and Critical Repairs) Levy, and a Transportation (Bus) Levy. Click here for information, agendas, notes and details: https://www.issaquah.wednet.edu/district/levy-development-committee-2022
4) Feedback for the Committee: Any comments, questions about the levy package, please email Levy2022@issaquah.wednet.edu. All comments will be shared with the committee members for discussion.
5) Register to Vote:
Yearbooks are now available for sale. Order by April 8, 2022 for early pricing of $18. After April 8, pricing will go up to $20. A limited number of yearbooks will be available in June, so the best way to ensure that you get one is to pre-order now! Click here for more information and to order.
Our 2021-22 Board needs your help! Click the links to learn about the positions or contact email@example.com to chat.
- Fundraising Director
- Membership Director
- Family and Community Engagement (FACE) Director
A description of all positions and full list of open positions is available here.
Staff Favorite Things
Our IVE staff have completed the IVE PTA survey of their favorite things! This is a fun way to get to know our staff and show them some well-deserved kindness if you so choose. Click here to find our staff directory and a list of "Staff Favorite Things."
Click here for the Issaquah Valley Elementary School Supply List.
Representing every student matters! We have FREE memberships available - just click join and request a scholarship membership.
Proud to report 100% of IVE teachers are PTA members!
All PTA events subject to Covid-19 guidelines and ISD approvals. Check back here for latest info near event date.
- Friday, January 28
- Sunday, February 6
- Monday, February 7
- Tuesday, February 8
- Wednesday, February 9
- Thursday, February 10